Collection of personal data
- Name & contact information.
- Device data.
- Payment data needed to process payments.
- Interaction data about your use of our website.
- Data for direct marketing activities.
- Error reports.
How we use personal data
Arte uses the collected data for multiple reasons. One of them is the collection of data to complete your order. We only use your data with your consent. Other purposes are:
- To send updates about important information.
- To advertise via email and create targeted marketing campaigns.
- Improve your browsing experience, making it more enjoyable and personal.
- To provide you relevant information about our products & services.
How to control your personal data
Arte respects all browser based cookie controls. Any visitor can opt out of our email marketing campaigns by accessing the “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of our emails and newsletters. If you cannot control certain personal data you can always contact us at support@arte-antwerp. We will provide you with the needed information as soon as possible.
- Knowing which items you added to your shopping bag.
- To make your browsing experience more enjoyable and personal.
- Acquiring web analytics to inform us & improve how our visitors are interacting with the website.
- First party analytics cookies to understand basic information such as the amount of visitors on our website.
Third party analytics cookies to be able to work with online tools such as Google analytics to improve our website and to offer relatable advertising